Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

heyhey

hey, i got a question. what type of file do u need to have to burn a CD? is it .wav? and is there anyone that knows good writing software?

peaCe

Comments

• Hi!

: what type of file do u need to have to burn a CD? is it .wav?

Yep! Wave files tend to be what the CD burning software likes. 44100KHz sampling rate - 16-Bit is the format it likes best, as this is the same format as CDs use.

: and is there anyone that knows good writing software?

Hmmmmmm. Have a good search at some download archives (download.com, shareware.com) for some (possible free). I use Adeptec Easy CD Creator when I do it, and it's pretty good for audio and data.

Hope to have been of some help!

J. Worthington

URL:http://www.jwcs.net/dap/