Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

embed shematic drawing capabilities in my project ***HELP

olleolle Posts: 1Member
a lot of electrical eng. softwares offer the user a page which can draw shematics in it (for example drag a transistor from a toolbar & place it on the page & late interconnect the ites on the page . HOW can i implement this(Or even sth. much simpler including only a few obj.) in my application.
i write my code in VC6 BUT if you have an idea that how this can be done in another languag it be a big help to inform me.
Since i don't know almost anything about how this can be done i apreciate any kind of information.
you can mail me at : olle_ok@yahoo.com