Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

C# beginner

sujeetkantsujeetkant Posts: 2Member
I am planning to learn C#. Please suggestme a good book. I have C++ programming background.

Comments

• ITAITA Posts: 463Member
    Two excellent books are:

SAMS Teach Yourself C# in 21 Days

and

Inside C# (more expensive)

Also when you've learnt the basics, an excellent Windows programming book is Programming Windows with C# by C. Petzold.

ITA :-)

• mnp13mnp13 Posts: 9Member
    I used two books:

Microsoft Visual C# .NET Step by Step and

Beginning Visual C# (Wrox)

I got MUCH more out of the Microsoft book.

Michelle
  • jcjjcj Posts: 1Member
    : I am planning to learn C#. Please suggestme a good book. I have C++ programming background.
    :
    I suggest you check this link WWW.LEXUNFREEWARE.COM
    It contains an excellent FREE online C# tutorial that clearly explain you the code and show you by the example

"
    Lexun's Visual C#

For those of you who have never programmed and want to learn, or have programmed in other languages and want to learn C#, you've come to the right place.

* Comprehensive C# tutorials, many have said the best on the Internet

* Articles

* Links

* News Groups
    "

• mohitkumarmohitkumar indiaPosts: 14Member
    edited April 22

Hi learning c# you can Refer Herbert Herbert Schildt - C# 4.0 The Complete Reference its very good book for learning and for preparing C# interviews you can prefer following link

• swethacharanswethacharan chennaiPosts: 1Member

Why you can't go by online, you can find complete guidance in homeandlearn website and tutorialspoint website. These two websites are really useful for beginners. web development company in chennai