Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Printers over Networks

FoodBoxFoodBox Posts: 1Member
Hello everyone this is my first post here.

I am doing a Co-op position as a systems officer up in Canada. I am fairly new to all of this stuff and haven't had much(if any) experience with batch files. Well I have a fiber coming in (dsl) with over 30 computers to deal with. All running a unique program. What I am really looking for is someone who can tell me how to write batch files so i can direct the printing on all these computers to specific buildings/printers/print servers.

Treat me as if i know nothing cause i probably won't make the same assumptions that come automatically to all of you.

I assume that I need the path to the printers i am trying to print to but what else do I need to do/include

Thanks Btw I'm a first year College student in Ontario

Mike aka Fatty Boxman