Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Redbook and Bluebook...

SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAMember Posts: 1,035
Ok, maybe my computer is magically filtering every link to the red and blue books, but I can't find them anymore. The links on NeHe's site are gone, and the ones on the regular GameDev site won't work. Have the books been taken down? I need to reference some stuff for some new effects that I am doing in GL and cannot find them. I did try links from several other sites, but all were bad.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]

Comments

• gautamgautam Member Posts: 642
    Hmm The old red book still exists. Never used the blue book. And I rarely use the red book which is on the net cos I have a newer version of the red book at home.
    http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~unreal/theredbook/

: Ok, maybe my computer is magically filtering every link to the red and blue books, but I can't find them anymore. The links on NeHe's site are gone, and the ones on the regular GameDev site won't work. Have the books been taken down? I need to reference some stuff for some new effects that I am doing in GL and cannot find them. I did try links from several other sites, but all were bad.
    :
    : -[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]
    :