Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Hi, How to start the "programming" part of game-dev???

BattleGuardBattleGuard Posts: 166Member
Hi,
I used to be on this forum in account with vb.net. Now I was focused on game-dev from the last 2-3 months and I have learned 3ds max 5.

Now I was wondering how to make a first person shooter. And yes I have heard all that stuff about "games are created by teams of programmers and artists".

I have already heard, and I am ready to put some effort into this. So I am probably an intermediate in graphics and know the basics about programming (BASIC parameters). The only thing I don't know is how to interact between 3ds max 5 and a programming language. Can I get any advice (any at all) (even beginner) on this subject.

PS : Please help

Thanx a lot

BattleGuard