Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

F.I. of the week

infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
"Duh, if I want to add, like, 1000 to the value in a text file, I should, like, do '+ 1000'?"

Holy crap.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

Comments

• DarQDarQ Posts: 1,625Member
    whahahaha,

infidel, do you suck these FI's out of your thumb (dutch expression)?? or are they for real? If they're for real, then im curious, how can those morons cross your path??? do you work woth people like these? customers or something?

: "Duh, if I want to add, like, 1000 to the value in a text file, I should, like, do '+ 1000'?"
    :
    : Holy crap.
    :
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    :

[size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    http://www.darqweb.tk

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : whahahaha,

Dude, this was on the VB board.

I got the "FI of the week" idea from working in a retail electronics store. I swear, something as simple as a cordless telephone totally mystifies so many people. "You mean there's a battery in the handset?"

: infidel, do you suck these FI's out of your thumb (dutch expression)?? or are they for real? If they're for real, then im curious, how can those morons cross your path??? do you work woth people like these? customers or something?

• leeosleeos Posts: 1,212Member
    : : whahahaha,
    :
    : Dude, this was on the VB board.
    :
    : I got the "FI of the week" idea from working in a retail electronics store. I swear, something as simple as a cordless telephone totally mystifies so many people. "You mean there's a battery in the handset?"
    :
    : : infidel, do you suck these FI's out of your thumb (dutch expression)?? or are they for real? If they're for real, then im curious, how can those morons cross your path??? do you work woth people like these? customers or something?
    :
    :
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    :
    haha.

i remember someone that thought a laptop was powered by the rj45 network lead.

darq, i will be in holland tomorrow... lock up your women. ;-)

• lionblionb Posts: 1,686Member
    :
    There is one person on PH who repedetly posts very strange and unclear questions. When I checked his Personal Description, I found very funny thing. Note, that this person is College student from Scotland not from Russia, China or some other non English speaking country. Here it is:
    "I am a programmer in pascal! I know basic [blue]eliments[/blue] in the programming language of pascal! I know a little C++ to! I love computers and I am at [red][b]collage[/b][/red] studying computers!"
    I am just wondering, how natively English speaking person can make two mistakes in such short text. Seems to me he's defently studying something at "collage" not college.
  • infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : There is one person on PH who repedetly posts very strange and unclear questions. When I checked his Personal Description, I found very funny thing. Note, that this person is College student from Scotland not from Russia, China or some other non English speaking country. Here it is:
    : "I am a programmer in pascal! I know basic [blue]eliments[/blue] in the programming language of pascal! I know a little C++ to! I love computers and I am at [red][b]collage[/b][/red] studying computers!"
    : I am just wondering, how natively English speaking person can make two mistakes in such short text. Seems to me he's defently studying something at "collage" not college.

That's too funny. I'm surprised it's not an American student.

"The average American is well below average".

I think Mark Twain said that.

• lionblionb Posts: 1,686Member
    : : There is one person on PH who repedetly posts very strange and unclear questions. When I checked his Personal Description, I found very funny thing. Note, that this person is College student from Scotland not from Russia, China or some other non English speaking country. Here it is:
    : : "I am a programmer in pascal! I know basic [blue]eliments[/blue] in the programming language of pascal! I know a little C++ to! I love computers and I am at [red][b]collage[/b][/red] studying computers!"
    : : I am just wondering, how natively English speaking person can make two mistakes in such short text. Seems to me he's defently studying something at "collage" not college.
    :
    : That's too funny. I'm surprised it's not an American student.
    :
    : "The average American is well below average".
    :
    : I think Mark Twain said that.
    :
    :
    As you see not only "average American is well bellow average" and this is REDICOULUS. Actually, I am wondering. How about not average people. Are they well above average? I am not talking about not average people whose level of intelligence is clearly close to 0. And my question is not about only American. Speaking about Russian people, the population of well above average is not that large. How about you guys? What do you think, are you well above of average people from yours countries or ? [b]I hope[/b] I am close (may be a little bit higher not lower!!!) to average level in the US and Russia :-( .
    i dont know lionb, i can be very stupid. But at least im supposed to be average enough to earn a good living by using my brains.

but hey, im also fit enough to spot this little "r[blue]e[/blue]diculous" error in YOUR line lionb :-D

: : : There is one person on PH who repedetly posts very strange and unclear questions. When I checked his Personal Description, I found very funny thing. Note, that this person is College student from Scotland not from Russia, China or some other non English speaking country. Here it is:
    : : : "I am a programmer in pascal! I know basic [blue]eliments[/blue] in the programming language of pascal! I know a little C++ to! I love computers and I am at [red][b]collage[/b][/red] studying computers!"
    : : : I am just wondering, how natively English speaking person can make two mistakes in such short text. Seems to me he's defently studying something at "collage" not college.
    : :
    : : That's too funny. I'm surprised it's not an American student.
    : : "The average American is well below average".
    : : I think Mark Twain said that.
    : As you see not only "average American is well bellow average" and this is REDICOULUS. Actually, I am wondering. How about not average people. Are they well above average? I am not talking about not average people whose level of intelligence is clearly close to 0. And my question is not about only American. Speaking about Russian people, the population of well above average is not that large. How about you guys? What do you think, are you well above of average people from yours countries or ? [b]I hope[/b] I am close (may be a little bit higher not lower!!!) to average level in the US and Russia :-( .
    :

IP: 62.194.168.177

i dont know lionb, i can be very stupid. But at least im supposed to be average enough to earn a good living by using my brains.

but hey, im also fit enough to spot this little "r[blue]e[/blue]diculous" error in YOUR line lionb :-D

: : : There is one person on PH who repedetly posts very strange and unclear questions. When I checked his Personal Description, I found very funny thing. Note, that this person is College student from Scotland not from Russia, China or some other non English speaking country. Here it is:
    : : : "I am a programmer in pascal! I know basic [blue]eliments[/blue] in the programming language of pascal! I know a little C++ to! I love computers and I am at [red][b]collage[/b][/red] studying computers!"
    : : : I am just wondering, how natively English speaking person can make two mistakes in such short text. Seems to me he's defently studying something at "collage" not college.
    : : That's too funny. I'm surprised it's not an American student.
    : : "The average American is well below average".
    : : I think Mark Twain said that.
    : As you see not only "average American is well bellow average" and this is REDICOULUS. Actually, I am wondering. How about not average people. Are they well above average? I am not talking about not average people whose level of intelligence is clearly close to 0. And my question is not about only American. Speaking about Russian people, the population of well above average is not that large. How about you guys? What do you think, are you well above of average people from yours countries or ? [b]I hope[/b] I am close (may be a little bit higher not lower!!!) to average level in the US and Russia :-( .
    :

BAH!!! im also confused enough at this early morning to post that previous reply TWICE ! :-(

: i dont know lionb, i can be very stupid. But at least im supposed to be average enough to earn a good living by using my brains.
    :
    : but hey, im also fit enough to spot this little "r[blue]e[/blue]diculous" error in YOUR line lionb :-D
    :
    :
    :
    : : : : There is one person on PH who repedetly posts very strange and unclear questions. When I checked his Personal Description, I found very funny thing. Note, that this person is College student from Scotland not from Russia, China or some other non English speaking country. Here it is:
    : : : : "I am a programmer in pascal! I know basic [blue]eliments[/blue] in the programming language of pascal! I know a little C++ to! I love computers and I am at [red][b]collage[/b][/red] studying computers!"
    : : : : I am just wondering, how natively English speaking person can make two mistakes in such short text. Seems to me he's defently studying something at "collage" not college.
    : : :
    : : : That's too funny. I'm surprised it's not an American student.
    : : : "The average American is well below average".
    : : : I think Mark Twain said that.
    : : As you see not only "average American is well bellow average" and this is REDICOULUS. Actually, I am wondering. How about not average people. Are they well above average? I am not talking about not average people whose level of intelligence is clearly close to 0. And my question is not about only American. Speaking about Russian people, the population of well above average is not that large. How about you guys? What do you think, are you well above of average people from yours countries or ? [b]I hope[/b] I am close (may be a little bit higher not lower!!!) to average level in the US and Russia :-( .
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    : IP: 62.194.168.177
    :
    :

• leeosleeos Posts: 1,212Member
    : BAH!!! im also confused enough at this early morning to post that previous reply TWICE ! :-(

hehe.

Yes I looked at that guys profile too. The Sweaty Socks (Scotish) are a bit strange anyway... its hard enough to understand what they are saying when your face to face most of the time.

Also they have a BIG problem with English people in general.

Hey, Mark.. Amsterdam was awesome this weekend. Totally entomed after a powerful J.