RUNESCAPE - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

RUNESCAPE

gui1tygui1ty Posts: 1Member
Hello there, there is a game I play called runescape its a fairly basic online game you can see it at www.runescape.com it is written in java and its all online

My plan is to make a offline version of this game that is near enough exact but when you go online it works online too

Please can you tell me where I can find information on how to do this and what I will need to achieve this and I need everything

Thanks very much

-dan spence

Comments

• sweeneysweeney Posts: 117Member
    : Hello there, there is a game I play called runescape its a fairly basic online game you can see it at www.runescape.com it is written in java and its all online
    :
    : My plan is to make a offline version of this game that is near enough exact but when you go online it works online too
    :
    : Please can you tell me where I can find information on how to do this and what I will need to achieve this and I need everything
    :
    : Thanks very much
    :
    : -dan spence
    :
    what programming language do u know?? what knowlage do u have of game play and development? you can get info on how to make games but not sertin ones lol

sweeney
  • korkor Posts: 198Member
    : Hello there, there is a game I play called runescape its a fairly basic online game you can see it at www.runescape.com it is written in java and its all online
    :
    : My plan is to make a offline version of this game that is near enough exact but when you go online it works online too
    :
    : Please can you tell me where I can find information on how to do this and what I will need to achieve this and I need everything
    :
    : Thanks very much
    :
    : -dan spence
    :
    So, you want to make it so you can play offline, and use your newly modified character online? I believe that would be against their policy, and, if they were smart and save the characters on their server, impossible without gaining access to their server.