Writing Java games... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Writing Java games...

KainslanceKainslance Posts: 1Member
Im new to programming, having not much expirience. Im trying to go ahead and write a game in java script, with graphics, for an online community. ANY help would be appreciated...EMAIL or POSTS, any links you know of to get me started. I have a small "team" goin, but we really need some advice. if you know of any websites that teach Java language, or anything that would help me write a nice game for Java..let me know.

ronny

Comments

• tburchamtburcham Posts: 102Member
    : Im new to programming, having not much expirience. Im trying to go ahead and write a game in java script, with graphics, for an online community. ANY help would be appreciated...EMAIL or POSTS, any links you know of to get me started. I have a small "team" goin, but we really need some advice. if you know of any websites that teach Java language, or anything that would help me write a nice game for Java..let me know.
    :
    : ronny

Hi ronny
    It's unclear from your post whether you want Java
    or JavaScript, but I'll assume the latter. Here's
    a great collection of JavaScript games.

http://www.javascript-games.org/

tburcham