Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

url..

is there any way do make an flash movie where i got an button.. and if i press this button.. then the flash movie opens up an url whitout showing it to the user..

or even better if i can get the html code to an string or somthing like that..

Comments

• padhu_cbepadhu_cbe Posts: 2Member
    : is there any way do make an flash movie where i got an button.. and if i press this button.. then the flash movie opens up an url whitout showing it to the user..
    :
    : or even better if i can get the html code to an string or somthing like that..
    :

In javascript there is one option to open a new window without the address bar and menu bar.
    Since the Action Script and Javascript are of same standards you can refer any javascript book to implement it.