Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Setting Stored Procedure Permissions....

goon12goon12 Posts: 6Member
I create alot of stored procedures, and I need to give a user execute permissions on them as I create them. I know how to do that using Enterprise Manager, but I am using Enterprise Architect right now for everything... except those damn procedure perms. Is there a place to do this from right inside the .NET IDE, so I dont have to fire up Enterprise Manager just to change the permissions?

Thanks,
-goon12

Comments

• goon12goon12 Posts: 6Member
    : I create alot of stored procedures, and I need to give a user execute permissions on them as I create them. I know how to do that using Enterprise Manager, but I am using Enterprise Architect right now for everything... except those damn procedure perms. Is there a place to do this from right inside the .NET IDE, so I dont have to fire up Enterprise Manager just to change the permissions?
    :
    :
    : Thanks,
    : -goon12
    :

All taken care of, disregard.