Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Quickdraw 3D

DescoladaDescolada Posts: 21Member
Hey, I'm proud to say I've figured out how to make and use my own windows, pictures, cluts, sounds, cicns, etcetera. Now I'm trying to figure out how to make good looking three dimensional programs with think Pascal. Ive managed to make my own programs that get a 3d effect through a complicated math formula, and basic quickdraws line procedures to generate wireframe models. With quickdraw 3d Im supposed to be able to add textures, lighting, cameras, shadows, and more, but I cant figure it out. So far I've found:

http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/quicktime/qtdevdocs/QD3D/qd3d_book.htm

The tutorials on this web site are impossible to understand, if they can even be called tutorials. What I need to see is an example program that uses quickdraw 3d. Could anyone explain how to use Quickdraw 3d or where I can get an example program?