what programs - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

what programs

What sofware do I need to be able to creat my own version of windows????

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    : What sofware do I need to be able to creat my own version of windows????
    :
    [blue]Please, specify more. Do you want to create an OS from scratch?[/blue]
  • hackershackers Posts: 12Member
    : : What sofware do I need to be able to creat my own version of windows????
    : :
    : [blue]Please, specify more. Do you want to create an OS from scratch?[/blue]
    :
    [red]I do want to create one from scratch. Can you help???[/red]
  • adrianxwadrianxw Posts: 127Member
    : : : What sofware do I need to be able to creat my own version of windows????
    : : :
    : : [blue]Please, specify more. Do you want to create an OS from scratch?[/blue]
    : [red]I do want to create one from scratch. Can you help???[/red]
    :

With all due respect, I think if you need to ask this question, then you are not ready to write an OS from scratch.

Med venlig hilsen,

Adrian...

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    : : : : What sofware do I need to be able to creat my own version of windows????
    : : : :
    : : : [blue]Please, specify more. Do you want to create an OS from scratch?[/blue]
    : : :
    : : [red]I do want to create one from scratch. Can you help???[/red]
    :
    : With all due respect, I think if you need to ask this question, then you are not ready to write an OS from scratch.
    :
    : Med venlig hilsen,
    :
    : Adrian...
    :
    :
    [blue]Search for [b]OS[/b],[b]bootloader[/b],[b]protected mode[/b] in the topics of these messageboards.[/blue]