Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Nokia Cell phone programming

My friends and I are doing a project involving programming a nokia cell phone. I anyone knows what program and language to use, could you please tell me.

Thanks

Comments

• silentfishsilentfish Member Posts: 1
    what is the project about?
    maybe you can develop it with J2ME

: My friends and I are doing a project involving programming a nokia cell phone. I anyone knows what program and language to use, could you please tell me.
    :
    : Thanks
    :

• QuintelaQuintela Member Posts: 5
    I got the same problem...I have to write applications for the Nokia 3650 using CodeWarrior and the Series 60 SDK. Do you know where I can find information on how to write the source codes?

Thanks.

: My friends and I are doing a project involving programming a nokia cell phone. I anyone knows what program and language to use, could you please tell me.
    :
    :

• ReynokawaReynokawa Member Posts: 10
    OK Im Reynokawa i suggest that use the Visual Basic Programming Coz it easy to link the dependencyof a wireless access use nokia dll and recall this to references of Visual Basic after patching then use that in your own risk Please Reply ! So I Can Help You Im New Here
  • ReynokawaReynokawa Member Posts: 10
    The Advantages of code is in your own hands did you have logomanager did you see an dll first find some dll application and get it if you have visual basic then use that dll so you can develop an WAP!

frrom: Reynokawa Email me Friend this:Reynokawa14ph@yahoo.com
  • esthon_wood2esthon_wood2 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm Esthon from the Philippines. I am glad i came across your message. I was asked to create a Visual Basic program where I can retrieve, send, or manipulate the messages from and to the cellphone. I would greatly appreciate it if you can offer any help. Thank you very much.
  • Butch144Butch144 Member Posts: 1
    :
    :

• itgoditgod Member Posts: 2
    it depends if the nokia phone is old or new??
    for the old it's

old: * # 639 #
    new: * 3001 # 12345