Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Programmer Wanted for Bus Transit Company

My name is Chaz Scott, and I am the Managing Director of Chaz Net Systems. We are at the early stages of developing a bus transit system for companies throughout the world, and are looking for a programmer to undertake a huge task.

The system admin will run under a windows environment and the stand-alone ticket machines on the buses will either run under DOS or a custom OS.

Would anyone interested in joining the project please e-mail me, and I would be glad to hear from you.

Regards,

Chaz Scott
Managing Director
Chaz Net Systems

Comments

• MeanSmileMeanSmile Posts: 137Member
    im interested, email me yuhanov@iprimus.com.au with details, im Living in Melbourne Autsralia, where is this project going to be made??

Thanks
    Leon Yuhanov
    GSCo. & MSP
    Melbourne, Australia
    Visit me @ http://home.iprimus.com.au/yuhanov/gsc/gschome01.html
    Email me @ yuhanov@iprimus.com.au

• rpetrucarpetruca Posts: 6Member
    i'm interested, please give me more details.
    C/C++, MySQL programmer, Windows, Linus, OS/2 platforms.
    located in europe.

email: rpetruca@yahoo.com

: My name is Chaz Scott, and I am the Managing Director of Chaz Net Systems. We are at the early stages of developing a bus transit system for companies throughout the world, and are looking for a programmer to undertake a huge task.
    :
    : The system admin will run under a windows environment and the stand-alone ticket machines on the buses will either run under DOS or a custom OS.
    :
    : Would anyone interested in joining the project please e-mail me, and I would be glad to hear from you.
    :
    :
    : Regards,
    :
    : Chaz Scott
    : Managing Director
    : Chaz Net Systems
    :
    :

• sharusrinisharusrini Posts: 1Member
    Hello MR.Chaz Scott

I would like to introduce myself as sara. iam residing in saskatoon,canada. I have 4 years of software development experience. i have developed applications for financial sector, schools etc.

I can be reached through email at sharusrini@sasktel.net

I believe that i can make a positive contribution to the project given the opportunity to work with you.

Regards
    Sara

: My name is Chaz Scott, and I am the Managing Director of Chaz Net Systems. We are at the early stages of developing a bus transit system for companies throughout the world, and are looking for a programmer to undertake a huge task.
    :
    : The system admin will run under a windows environment and the stand-alone ticket machines on the buses will either run under DOS or a custom OS.
    :
    : Would anyone interested in joining the project please e-mail me, and I would be glad to hear from you.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

• lanrecarmenlanrecarmen Posts: 2Member
    Hello Chaz Scott,
    My name is Ola. I reside in Nigeria.
    I am a programmer with expertise in C++ and Java.
    I am certain that if given the opportunity, I would make immediate contributions to this your bus transit system or any other project you have at hand.
    My e-mail address is olaoderinde@hotmail.com.
    Thanks.

Best regards,
    Olanrewaju Oderinde
    (+234)-1-7942897

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :