Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Refreah Rate

SubZero22SubZero22 Member Posts: 3
Hi all,

I know, that it possible to change the monitor refresh rate with TDeviceMode (dmDisplayFrequency).

When I changed the resolution, the refreshrate also changed. but why ??

When I want to set the Refresh Rate back to the old, I hav no chance to do it. I must do It manual !!!

I hope you can help me !!

best regards

SubZero

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : Hi all,
    :
    : I know, that it possible to change the monitor refresh rate with TDeviceMode (dmDisplayFrequency).
    :
    : When I changed the resolution, the refreshrate also changed. but why ??
    :
    : When I want to set the Refresh Rate back to the old, I hav no chance to do it. I must do It manual !!!
    :
    : I hope you can help me !!
    :
    : best regards
    :
    : SubZero
    :
    :
    :
    I think the refresh rate changes, because the more windows need to draw onto the screen the longer it takes. So the refresh rate is automatically reduced if the resolution is increased. I don't know how (if even possible) to solve this problem.
  • SubZero22SubZero22 Member Posts: 3
    == I think the refresh rate changes, because the more windows need to ==draw onto the screen the longer it takes. So the refresh rate is ==automatically reduced if the resolution is increased. I don't know ==how (if even possible) to solve this problem.

Hi All,

Ive got the solution !!!! I write a DLL to do all the things you want with your Display.

send me an E-mail and will send you the DLL.

Best Regards

SubZero

E-mail: SubZero_2@gmx.de