Autometed Content Publishing System for Intranet - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Autometed Content Publishing System for Intranet

Bajwagr8Bajwagr8 Posts: 8Member
Hi
I am looking for the Automation of Ms Office Files (.doc, .xls, .ppt). So that the software shoudl be able to convert the documents into single or multiple page(s) HTML format. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Visio and jpeg/gif format documents should be supported using VC6. The conversion of document should be able to take into account the layout scheme of the website and be able to embed the converted pages in the layout scheme of that particular website. How can i achieve this target? Can anyone help me out of this trouble?

I'll be realy grateful.

Thanx.