How to edit the sourcecode of a HTML doc from inside the app? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to edit the sourcecode of a HTML doc from inside the app?

__c4.ep__c4.ep Posts: 28Member
[b][red]This message was edited by __c4.ep at 2003-3-31 11:5:53[/red][/b][hr]
Hello everybody,

I'm writing an MFC DSI application which uses the CHTMLView class for viewing HTML documents in the main window. Obviously my goal is to visualize the application data using a HTML view.

Well, my question would be:
How can I tell the HTML doc to display certain member data of my document class? I know there's a function doing this with HTML Dialogs, but I couldn't find any hint in the MSDN library on how to display application data using a HTML view.

Can you help me?

edit:
If you're wondering about the subject:
It was my assumption that I need to edit the source code of the HTML doc at runtime in order to display the data, but perhaps there is another way, I simply don't have a clue.