Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Delphi Programmer for hire

CroixCroix Posts: 2Member
Delphi Programmer looking for opportunities.

Comments

• khc196khc196 Posts: 2Member

: Delphi Programmer looking for opportunities.
    :
    I have a Client/Server Application for a Online Chat and Game site that i offer FREE for everyone its located at (URL address blocked: See forum rules) d/l client there and take a look at it, need a delphi 7 programmer to make some changed to the software, i do have the code, would like to talk to someone about what it would cost to make some needed changes in the software, ie: it has streaming audio/video uses a talk button, would like to make it so people can PICK a key to use to chat with, would like to fix a problem that it has with key used now (Scroll Lock) locks up or sticks when you use it at times and have to leave the room to clear it, would like to find out what it would cost to make the program capable of putting java/flash games in. Would also like to expand the admin tools and be able to select toold to give moderators on an individual basis. then look into converting database to sql, this is a FREE site for everyone so it runs on donations, so must be VERY Reasonable priceing on programmer, if interested contact me at(E-Mail address blocked: See forum rules) thanks
  • flyingtuna01flyingtuna01 Posts: 1Member
    : Delphi Programmer looking for opportunities.
    :

Iam a delphi programming with more than 5+ years experience in various delphi win32 application development. If your interested you can email me at flyingtuna01@yahoo.com.ph and if you wish i can send you my resume.