how to check whether the SLIDER has been clicked during a loop - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

how to check whether the SLIDER has been clicked during a loop

akanshaakansha Posts: 4Member
there is loop in which along with the animation the slider button is also proceeding.....
if we are to control the animation thru the slider button then while the process is going on we should be able to click on to the slider and then continue the animation from the current position of the slider

Comments

• stoberstober Posts: 9,765Member ✭✭✭
    : there is loop in which along with the animation the slider button is also proceeding.....
    : if we are to control the animation thru the slider button then while the process is going on we should be able to click on to the slider and then continue the animation from the current position of the slider
    :
    [blue]If you are using MFC the CSliderBar class has events you can capture. I don't know how to do it with Win32 API directly, but I'm sure something like that is available too.[/blue]
  • akanshaakansha Posts: 4Member
    : : there is loop in which along with the animation the slider button is also proceeding.....
    : : if we are to control the animation thru the slider button then while the process is going on we should be able to click on to the slider and then continue the animation from the current position of the slider
    : :
    : [blue]If you are using MFC the CSliderBar class has events you can capture. I don't know how to do it with Win32 API directly, but I'm sure something like that is available too.[/blue]
    :
    ------
    i am using mfc itself. i am able to capture the position but even though i enable change inside the loop, it is visible only after the loop has been executed completely.