A new game development startup - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

A new game development startup

Hello!

A new game development startup is being organized. It is a big project, the idea is to create a modern 3D game, probably RPG or strategic one. The whole concept is to be defined as soon as project team is formed. We will try to make a bestseller. Gamefans, programmers, artists! Anyone who is interested in this idea please reply to

[email protected]
ICQ # 114722650

Kind regards

Comments

• Fast EddieFast Eddie Posts: 3Member
    Hello, My name is Ed and I am a newbie in the Gaming and C++ programming field. I have 20 years in Graphic arts and for the past year have tried to learn to program in python and recently in c++.
    Have a free Borland compiler that Im tring to make work. Ive been obtaining various free 3d programs and any game tutorial I can find.
    I would like to make a game like UO but with a twist "something where people could experience different times in history, People could actually create a town and have a business there and sell products.
    products for the real world. Advertisers could pay to advertise in the
    game on bill boards. or walls. ex: Nike could advertise in the Greek Parthonon. Also Musicians could meet and create music and give concerts. Race car drivers could build cars and race on a track.
    This is just a few samples of a much larger plan.
    If you think I could help let me know. I also need help getting the
    complier to work and hints on the c++.
    Thanks for your time.
    Ed
    icq#175160837

: Hello!
    :
    : A new game development startup is being organized. It is a big project, the idea is to create a modern 3D game, probably RPG or strategic one. The whole concept is to be defined as soon as project team is formed. We will try to make a bestseller. Gamefans, programmers, artists! Anyone who is interested in this idea please reply to
    :
    : [email protected]
    : ICQ # 114722650
    :
    : Kind regards
    :
    :
    :