A new game development startup - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

A new game development startup

Hello!

A new game development startup is being organized. It is a big project, the idea is to create a modern 3D game, probably RPG or strategic one. The whole concept is to be defined as soon as project team is formed. We will try to make a bestseller. Gamefans, programmers, artists! Anyone who is interested in this idea please reply to

[email protected]
ICQ # 114722650

Kind regards

Comments

• Fast EddieFast Eddie Posts: 3Member
    Hello, My name is Ed and I am a newbie in the Gaming and C++ programming field. I have 20 years in Graphic arts and for the past year have tried to learn to program in python and recently in c++.
    Have a free Borland compiler that Im tring to make work. Ive been obtaining various free 3d programs and any game tutorial I can find.
    I would like to make a game like UO but with a twist "something where people could experience different times in history, People could actually create a town and have a business there and sell products.
    products for the real world. Advertisers could pay to advertise in the
    game on bill boards. or walls. ex: Nike could advertise in the Greek Parthonon. Also Musicians could meet and create music and give concerts. Race car drivers could build cars and race on a track.
    This is just a few samples of a much larger plan.
    If you think I could help let me know. I also need help getting the
    complier to work and hints on the c++.
    Thanks for your time.
    Ed
    icq#175160837

: Hello!
    :
    : A new game development startup is being organized. It is a big project, the idea is to create a modern 3D game, probably RPG or strategic one. The whole concept is to be defined as soon as project team is formed. We will try to make a bestseller. Gamefans, programmers, artists! Anyone who is interested in this idea please reply to
    :
    : [email protected]
    : ICQ # 114722650
    :
    : Kind regards
    :
    :
    :