How do I segment my program? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How do I segment my program?

DescoladaDescolada Posts: 21Member
Hi, I really need some help with Pascal. I took a five month high school course on think Pascal, we did types, arrays, functions,procedures,polys etc, but we never got into any of the complicated stuff like pointers and resources. Now I have written out a program that's just a little bit too long. I need to brake my program up into a couple smaller parts right? How? I make a new one of those .p files, then add it to my program. I always get errors like, "there are two main programs", or "uses expected here". There are some special things I have to write such as: uses, interfaces, and implementation, but after a lot of net searching I cant figure it out. I could use some help please.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hi, I really need some help with Pascal. I took a five month high school course on think Pascal, we did types, arrays, functions,procedures,polys etc, but we never got into any of the complicated stuff like pointers and resources. Now I have written out a program that's just a little bit too long. I need to brake my program up into a couple smaller parts right? How? I make a new one of those .p files, then add it to my program. I always get errors like, "there are two main programs", or "uses expected here". There are some special things I have to write such as: uses, interfaces, and implementation, but after a lot of net searching I can’t figure it out. I could use some help please.
    :
    :
    :
    Already answered in the pascal board.