Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for associates

I want to open a sw development company in Romania and I'm looking for serious parteners. If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me.

Comments

• rpetrucarpetruca Posts: 6Member
    Hi

just waiting for details.
    i'm located in romania.
    c/c++, MySQL, developer, windows, linux

romeo

: I want to open a sw development company in Romania and I'm looking for serious parteners. If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me.
    :
    :
    :

• rpetrucarpetruca Posts: 6Member
    Hi

just waiting for details.
    i'm located in romania.
    c/c++, MySQL, developer, windows, linux

romeo

: I want to open a sw development company in Romania and I'm looking for serious parteners. If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me.
    :
    :
    :

• cvarvaracvarvara Posts: 1Member
    We are a software company that is also looking to partners for sw developing Our expertise is in .NET (web applicatinos), mysql, MSQL, etc
    please look to our website at www.expertnetwork.ro
    Feel free to contact me ...at +40730585023