Computer requirements - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Computer requirements

riverhorseriverhorse Posts: 3Member
I have made a program that works well on my computer and some other computers aswell. But why does it not work on some computers including the computer I really want to run the program. The error message say that it's missing a *.dll file. But when I copy that dll-file from a computer that it works on and paste it in the other computer it still doesn't work and I get the same error-message.. What is the requirements on a computer to be able to run a VB program? I would be really happy for an answer.. thank you!

Comments

• paulj59paulj59 Posts: 420Member
    : I have made a program that works well on my computer and some other computers aswell. But why does it not work on some computers including the computer I really want to run the program. The error message say that it's missing a *.dll file. But when I copy that dll-file from a computer that it works on and paste it in the other computer it still doesn't work and I get the same error-message.. What is the requirements on a computer to be able to run a VB program? I would be really happy for an answer.. thank you!
    :

You probably have to register the dll
    use regsvr32.exe