SMS Web Portal Database - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

SMS Web Portal Database

andy85andy85 Posts: 33Member
I am looking for a team of experianced perl programmers and MySQL to help work on a new project.
It is an SMS portal, Users use a form, sign up and get a code to put on their web site to send sms messages, the recipent of sms messages will have a small bit of text at the bottem of all messages with a randome advertiser text.
advertisers sign up purchase x amount of credits and set unlimeted advertising text.
They can chose to have their ad sent out to sites in only certain catergories.
Many other featuers, stats, custom campains for advertiers, extensive admin area, part top sites program on site to promote users web site who are the most productive (send the most messages)
This is not a paid project, if you participate you will not be paid a fee, but you will own a percentage of the project, on completion the project will be turned into a ltd company, so you will own a share.
I am only intersted in profesional programmers with experiance and are looking to spend part of their time working on this project.
E-mail me at [email protected] for more information or to apply for this project.

Regards

Andrew