Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

CSS support

How I can add CSS support to more than 40 html files of my project. I need to add some strings after . I don't want to have to open each file.

Help me please.

Comments

• ReplSoftReplSoft Posts: 23Member
    Hi Peter,
    Program "Useful File Utilities" have internal "Replacer" utility which allow you to solve your task. Internal "Replacer" utility have such functions: Replace with, Insert before, Insert after, Insert between, Delete, Insert to head file, Insert to foot file. You can add CSS support to your website with using function "Isert after". Just enter in the first text field. In the second text field enter
    html text which you want to add after . Also you need to select files which you want to change with using mouse or keyboard. Then press to "Start Replace" button and operation will start. This utility allow you to work with all html files. Also you can find other useful function in program "Useful File Utilities". E.g. using tility "Finder" you able to find any documents in your computer with
    boolean request like in popular internet searches.
    You can download this program freely from website:
    http://www.replsoft.com

Good luck.