A problem for applying to WSE(Web Service Enhancement) on SSL - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

A problem for applying to WSE(Web Service Enhancement) on SSL

franklinfranklin Posts: 2Member
[b][red]This message was edited by franklin at 2003-3-7 2:40:40[/red][/b][hr]
Hi:
I want to develop a web service using WSE to support "SSL" and "Digital Signature", but there is a trouble with setting service proxy's attribute. On the client side, I use "Add Web Reference" option to build my service proxy. The specific web method include the proxy(Reference.cs) is inherited form "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol". For adding "X509SecurityToken", I modify the original class as "Microsoft.Web.Services.WebServicesClientProtocol" which also inherit form original one. After running, the exception show as following : "SoapHeaderException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException: can't identify SOAP header path。
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderHandling.EnsureHeadersUnderstood(SoapHeaderCollection headers)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.WriteReturns(Object[] returnValues, Stream outputStream)
"

help me kindly !

regards

email: [email protected]