A problem for applying to WSE(Web Service Enhancement) on SSL - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

A problem for applying to WSE(Web Service Enhancement) on SSL

franklinfranklin Posts: 2Member
[b][red]This message was edited by franklin at 2003-3-7 2:40:40[/red][/b][hr]
Hi:
I want to develop a web service using WSE to support "SSL" and "Digital Signature", but there is a trouble with setting service proxy's attribute. On the client side, I use "Add Web Reference" option to build my service proxy. The specific web method include the proxy(Reference.cs) is inherited form "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol". For adding "X509SecurityToken", I modify the original class as "Microsoft.Web.Services.WebServicesClientProtocol" which also inherit form original one. After running, the exception show as following : "SoapHeaderException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException: can't identify SOAP header path。
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderHandling.EnsureHeadersUnderstood(SoapHeaderCollection headers)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.WriteReturns(Object[] returnValues, Stream outputStream)
"

help me kindly !

regards

email: [email protected]