Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

TOTALY NEWBIE!!!!!

Hello all!
i have a big problem!
I want to make something a shop from the web....
How can i make a site that it will have photos an the user can select a few , all of then or none and after doing that to send me an e mail with what he had selected and ofcourse with some details about him/her like address phone and e mail?
Thx for your time all!
sorry for my realy bad english!

Comments

• treshrtreshr Member Posts: 326
    First of all, because youre a total newbie, try to learn something about JSp first before you start with it.

The simplest way to do this, is to use JavaBeans. The thing with JavaBeans is that you can save data from a specific user and also get the info from the JavaBean when you need it.

So somebody wants a certain photo, he just has to click a certain link that triggers the JavaBean to save the so called data from the client.

I hope this helps you on your way. Ill give you a tip for a really good book about JSP that I used to learn it.
    It is from OReilly and it is just called "Java Server Pages", it is a very good book and explains it very easy.

I hope i helped you enouph to get you started, if you have any more problems just contact me.

--=][tReShR][=--

• bromelbromel Member Posts: 4
    thank you very much!
    you helped me a lot!
    I am really greatfull!
    I hope i can repay you some day:)

: First of all, because youre a total newbie, try to learn something about JSp first before you start with it.
    :
    : The simplest way to do this, is to use JavaBeans. The thing with JavaBeans is that you can save data from a specific user and also get the info from the JavaBean when you need it.
    :
    : So somebody wants a certain photo, he just has to click a certain link that triggers the JavaBean to save the so called data from the client.
    :
    : I hope this helps you on your way. Ill give you a tip for a really good book about JSP that I used to learn it.
    : It is from OReilly and it is just called "Java Server Pages", it is a very good book and explains it very easy.
    :
    : I hope i helped you enouph to get you started, if you have any more problems just contact me.
    :
    :
    : --=][tReShR][=--
    :
    :