Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

I'm baaaaack!

SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAMember Posts: 1,035
Sorry I've been away. I built a new system (P4/3.56ghz) and had to backup my game patches and apps, assemble all the new hardware, install XP Home, and then pull my stuff back down off of my Linux FTP server. I'll be catching up on posts and such now :D!

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]

Comments

• iDaZeiDaZe Member Posts: 464
    : Sorry I've been away. I built a new system (P4/3.56ghz) and had to backup my game patches and apps, assemble all the new hardware, install XP Home, and then pull my stuff back down off of my Linux FTP server. I'll be catching up on posts and such now :D!
    :
    : -[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]
    :

[italic](P4/3.56ghz)[/italic] ... *drool*
    [italic]XP Home[/italic] ... *barf*

;-)
  • SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAMember Posts: 1,035
    : [italic](P4/3.56ghz)[/italic] ... *drool*
    : [italic]XP Home[/italic] ... *barf*
    :
    :
    : ;-)
    :
    Yeah, I hate XP myself, but the thing is that all the other operating systems (Windoze that is) don't support the P4's new technology. Thus, to use your P4 to it's maximum potential, you must either use Linux/Unix or go with XP. Suckage, yes. Gaming experience, through the fraggin' ROOF!

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]