Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Turn off background music?

I have a webpage which includes the following tag:

As you can see, the music is running in a neverending loop. What I would like is to give the visitors the option of turning the music off (actually what I'd really like is to remove the music alltogether, but that's not up to me). Is there an easy way of putting in a "mute" option on the page?

Thanks,
Frode

Comments

• iDaZeiDaZe Posts: 464Member
    : I have a webpage which includes the following tag:
    :
    :
    : As you can see, the music is running in a neverending loop. What I would like is to give the visitors the option of turning the music off (actually what I'd really like is to remove the music alltogether, but that's not up to me). Is there an easy way of putting in a "mute" option on the page?
    :
    : Thanks,
    : Frode
    :
    :

Haven't tested this, but this should work (if the info in the visual studio .net help is correct)

Play once more then stop