Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to make a library???

HI...anyone knows how to make a program become a library, what I need to know??

For instance, there is a graphic program, which includes lots of subs, but I don't want

to copy all the subs into my program, it's too waste time....

Comments

• : HI...anyone knows how to make a program become a library, what I need to know??

: For instance, there is a graphic program, which includes lots of subs, but I don't want

: to copy all the subs into my program, it's too waste time....

At first, you must have QuickBasic, Then Make som subs and then select Run, and then select Make Library. When you start QuickBasic next time add the options /L 'Library'

For exemple, you have made a library with the name math.qlb then print at the dos-prompt "QB /L math.qlb", I think thats all. It works for me...

• :

: : HI...anyone knows how to make a program become a library, what I need to know??

: : For instance, there is a graphic program, which includes lots of subs, but I don't want

: : to copy all the subs into my program, it's too waste time....

: At first, you must have QuickBasic, Then Make som subs and then select Run, and then select Make Library. When you start QuickBasic next time add the options /L 'Library'

: For exemple, you have made a library with the name math.qlb then print at the dos-prompt "QB /L math.qlb", I think thats all. It works for me...

yeah..but do I neec to '$include: 'file'???