How to make a library??? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to make a library???

HI...anyone knows how to make a program become a library, what I need to know??

For instance, there is a graphic program, which includes lots of subs, but I don't want

to copy all the subs into my program, it's too waste time....

Comments

• : HI...anyone knows how to make a program become a library, what I need to know??

: For instance, there is a graphic program, which includes lots of subs, but I don't want

: to copy all the subs into my program, it's too waste time....

At first, you must have QuickBasic, Then Make som subs and then select Run, and then select Make Library. When you start QuickBasic next time add the options /L 'Library'

For exemple, you have made a library with the name math.qlb then print at the dos-prompt "QB /L math.qlb", I think thats all. It works for me...

• :

: : HI...anyone knows how to make a program become a library, what I need to know??

: : For instance, there is a graphic program, which includes lots of subs, but I don't want

: : to copy all the subs into my program, it's too waste time....

: At first, you must have QuickBasic, Then Make som subs and then select Run, and then select Make Library. When you start QuickBasic next time add the options /L 'Library'

: For exemple, you have made a library with the name math.qlb then print at the dos-prompt "QB /L math.qlb", I think thats all. It works for me...

yeah..but do I neec to '$include: 'file'???