Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Graphics

I am very new to programing, i started with qbasic as i was told it was the best thing to learn first. Anyway to the point. I have downloaded a lot of tutorials but non of them seem to have a good graphics one. I am not wanting to do maijor things i just want to know the basics.

Can any one help.

Comments

• : I am very new to programing, i started with qbasic as i was told it was the best thing to learn first. Anyway to the point. I have downloaded a lot of tutorials but non of them seem to have a good graphics one. I am not wanting to do maijor things i just want to know the basics.

: Can any one help.

One of the great features of QBASIC is an excellent online help system.

Go to the index and look up basic commands such as DRAW, SCREEN, and PUT.

SCREEN sets the video mode you're going to operate in, and is required for

most graphics operations. DRAW allows you to drawn lines, and I believe

is accompanied by other similar functions such as CIRCLE.

PUT and GET (The graphic versions, not the file versions) allow you to do

basic sprites, i.e. copying images off the screen into memory, and pasting

them from memory to the screen.

Each command should be accompanied by the parameters required and a code

snipet using them. If you have any further questions about basic graphics

in QBASIC, feel free to mail me.

Matthew Gross

Acheron@Hotmail.com

URL:http://acheronx.ml.org/home/

• : I am very new to programing, i started with qbasic as i was told it was the best thing to learn first. Anyway to the point. I have downloaded a lot of tutorials but non of them seem to have a good graphics one. I am not wanting to do maijor things i just want to know the basics.

: Can any one help.

GIVE ME A SHOUT i'VE BEEN WRITING QBASIC PROGRAMS FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS AND STILL IN COLLEGE GRADUATE IN MAY OF 99'