Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dos Cmd

mrpark1987mrpark1987 Member Posts: 52
you guys know how u go.... net send n324-153371 (message). The message gets sent ta da n324-153371. and u know how if you write lots of them in a batch file it will do it lots of times? well my question is if any of you guys can tell me how to open more than one of those batch files at a time, with a program maybe? cause this person in my class can do it in mirc! thanks!

Comments

• MeanSmileMeanSmile Member Posts: 137
    : you guys know how u go.... net send n324-153371 (message).
    The message gets sent ta da n324-153371. and u know how if you
    write lots of them in a batch file it will do it lots of times? well my question
    is if any of you guys can tell me how to open more than one of those batch files at a time,
    with a program maybe? cause this person in my class can do it in mirc! thanks!
    :
    What do you mean when u say "pen more than one of those batch files at a time" do u mean to edit them? or u mean
    how to run lots of batch files together at the same time??? or sequentialy??

Leon Yuhanov
    GSCo. & MSP
    Melbourne, Australia
    Visit me @ http://home.iprimus.com.au/yuhanov/gsc/gschome01.html
    Email me @ yuhanov@iprimus.com.au

• MeanSmileMeanSmile Member Posts: 137
    : you guys know how u go.... net send n324-153371 (message).
    The message gets sent ta da n324-153371. and u know how if you
    write lots of them in a batch file it will do it lots of times? well my question
    is if any of you guys can tell me how to open more than one of those batch files at a time,
    with a program maybe? cause this person in my class can do it in mirc! thanks!
    :
    What do you mean when u say "pen more than one of those batch files at a time" do u mean to edit them? or u mean
    how to run lots of batch files together at the same time??? or sequentialy??

Leon Yuhanov
    GSCo. & MSP
    Melbourne, Australia
    Visit me @ http://home.iprimus.com.au/yuhanov/gsc/gschome01.html
    Email me @ yuhanov@iprimus.com.au