Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

3d Delphix mesh problem

I am trying to make a 3d program using delphix and after looking at some of the samples that come with delphix I've managed to get a 3d mesh appearing on the screen and I can even move it around, rotate it etc ...

But I'm having a LOT of trouble with some of the sides of the image. Some of the back 'panels' appear to be in front of some of the front panels. This happens if I zoom in or out or even rotate it. I suspect it has something to do with certain colours being darker than others and thus being drawn over lighter colours but I'm not sure and nothing that I've tried has worked. I'd appreciate any help that anyone could give me with this.

Thanks

Comments

• NecroDOMENecroDOME Posts: 28Member
    Try to put on te Zbuffer in DXDraw...

DXDraw.Optoins --> Backbufer to True....

: I am trying to make a 3d program using delphix and after looking at some of the samples that come with delphix I've managed to get a 3d mesh appearing on the screen and I can even move it around, rotate it etc ...
    :
    : But I'm having a LOT of trouble with some of the sides of the image. Some of the back 'panels' appear to be in front of some of the front panels. This happens if I zoom in or out or even rotate it. I suspect it has something to do with certain colours being darker than others and thus being drawn over lighter colours but I'm not sure and nothing that I've tried has worked. I'd appreciate any help that anyone could give me with this.
    :
    : Thanks
    :