Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Rollover Arrows?

I am attempting to create a site and have seen a scrolling arrow that I would like to incorporate into my site...problem is I dont know if it is built into flash or if it is a script....the link is www.sisqo.com Click on "Return the Dragon" and on the next page it is the secone chinese character on the right hand side...then click on biography and you will see the yellow arrow by the box. If you hold the mouse pointer over the arrows the text will scroll up or down without having to depress the mouse button....anyone have any ideas how this can be done? I appreciate the help in advance.

Comments

• VSBlitzVSBlitz Posts: 4Member
    : I am attempting to create a site and have seen a scrolling arrow that I would like to incorporate into my site...problem is I dont know if it is built into flash or if it is a script....the link is www.sisqo.com Click on "Return the Dragon" and on the next page it is the secone chinese character on the right hand side...then click on biography and you will see the yellow arrow by the box. If you hold the mouse pointer over the arrows the text will scroll up or down without having to depress the mouse button....anyone have any ideas how this can be done? I appreciate the help in advance.
    :--------------------------------------------
    I haven't actually looked at the site u refer to but, it sound like some actionscripting, nothing to complicated once u get the hang of it. I suggest u check out the tutorials at www.actionscript.org

Blitz...