Anybody working on QNX.. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Anybody working on QNX..

vikassvikass Posts: 2Member
Hi firends.....

I am working on RTOS-QNX-4.25... Now the project is over...

We are supposed to have training on QNX-Neutrino..... But we r unable to find out the training institutes here in India..... Please let me know, if anybody knows any of such Training Institutes....

we r desperately wating for the training...

Regards,
Vikas...
Dynalog India Ltd....
Mumbai.....

Comments

• Training on QNX are mainly done by the editor itself : QSS (QNX Software System) company.
    Contact them first ( www.qnx.com ).
    Second, take a look at QNXZone, which is a portal dedicated to QNX ( www.qnxzone.com ).
    Third, I am developping a training course on QNX. I first create it for the french market (because i'm french ;-).
    But I could be able to give it in English because I have previously done software engineering courses in English (sorry, I don't speak Indian :-(
    Could it be a solution for you ?
    Daniel BOUCON ( [email protected] )

• vikassvikass Posts: 2Member
    Hi Daniel.......
    Thanks for ur prompt reply..... The thing is...our company cannot afford the training outside India.... U must be living in France..

Its not possible us to come up there....So thanks again....
    Since how long ur working on QNX....???
    Let me know.....

Regards
    Vikas............

: Training on QNX are mainly done by the editor itself : QSS (QNX Software System) company.
    : Contact them first ( www.qnx.com ).
    : Second, take a look at QNXZone, which is a portal dedicated to QNX ( www.qnxzone.com ).
    : Third, I am developping a training course on QNX. I first create it for the french market (because i'm french ;-).
    : But I could be able to give it in English because I have previously done software engineering courses in English (sorry, I don't speak Indian :-(
    : Could it be a solution for you ?
    : Daniel BOUCON ( [email protected] )
    :
    :

• shilpigshilpig Posts: 6Member
    : Hi firends.....
    :
    : I am working on RTOS-QNX-4.25... Now the project is over...
    :
    : We are supposed to have training on QNX-Neutrino..... But we r unable to find out the training institutes here in India..... Please let me know, if anybody knows any of such Training Institutes....
    :
    : we r desperately wating for the training...
    :
    : Regards,
    : Vikas...
    : Dynalog India Ltd....
    : Mumbai.....
    :

Hi Vikas,
    got ur reference from this query... Now I am new to QNX... could u pls help me... pls send me ur email id...

mine is
    [email protected]

Thanx in advance
    shilpi