Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

modifying files?

I'm tryin to find a way to get past the limited day trial
software of an audio file editing program, I was wondering
if there's a way to modify dll files or other certain files,
whatever file it is that makes the trial period end
is there a way to do that and how?

Comments

• stoberstober Posts: 9,765Member ✭✭✭
    I don't know but that would be the same as theft.
  • SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAPosts: 1,035Member
    : I'm tryin to find a way to get past the limited day trial
    : software of an audio file editing program, I was wondering
    : if there's a way to modify dll files or other certain files,
    : whatever file it is that makes the trial period end
    : is there a way to do that and how?
    :
    :
    If you wish to take part in illegal activities, please go elsewhere.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]

• i.mBGi.mBG Posts: 47Member
    : : I'm tryin to find a way to get past the limited day trial
    : : software of an audio file editing program, I was wondering
    : : if there's a way to modify dll files or other certain files,
    : : whatever file it is that makes the trial period end
    : : is there a way to do that and how?
    : :
    : :
    : If you wish to take part in illegal activities, please go elsewhere.
    :
    : -[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]
    :
    :
    My friend you got a nasty problem. Solving it means cracking and this is not the place.
    Why is it that coding boards are used by many to try to get crack-z or other such stuff? If these people want warzed stuff badly enough they can find they're stuff using google in like, ten minutes of searching, if they have half a brain. Nah, I'm not a jerk, just dislike a place founded to share knowledge being used (or trying to be used) as a place for illegal stuff.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]

• i.mBGi.mBG Posts: 47Member
    lol. They wanna share other kind of knowledge...
  • adrianxwadrianxw Posts: 127Member
    : Why is it that coding boards are used by many to try to get crack-z or other such stuff? If these people want warzed stuff badly enough they can find they're stuff using google in like, ten minutes of searching, if they have half a brain. Nah, I'm not a jerk, just dislike a place founded to share knowledge being used (or trying to be used) as a place for illegal stuff.
    :
    : -[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]
    :
    :

One could argue that you are a jerk. Consider, this total idiot has asked for cracking info here. He hadn't got enough sense to try googling, and he hadn't any idea what to google for.

Now you have given him both.

Med venlig hilsen,

Adrian...

: One could argue that you are a jerk. Consider, this total idiot has asked for cracking info here. He hadn't got enough sense to try googling, and he hadn't any idea what to google for.
    :
    : Now you have given him both.
    :
    : Med venlig hilsen,
    :
    : Adrian...
    :
    :
    LOL! Nice to see you again too, Adrian :p!