Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I need a python programmer to...

ermcoolermcool Posts: 246Member
Please give a short discription of the language, say weather its object oriented, what languages it mimicks and most importantly what its applied to and used for. Thanks.

Comments

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : Please give a short discription of the language, say weather its object oriented, what languages it mimicks and most importantly what its applied to and used for. Thanks.

You can always go to python.org for the official descriptions and introductions to the language. It sounds like you are trying to get someone else to do a little research for you.

Python is a very high-level scripting language with simple syntax. It is object-oriented, though you don't have to rely on object-oriented programming if you don't want to. Mimicry implies trying to look like something else, so I don't believe Python mimics anything. It does have similarities to Tcl, Perl, Scheme and Java. It can be used for practically anything. Industrial Light and Magic uses it when working on SFX for movies, and Google uses it for parts of it's search engine.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]