Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Know a Good ,Net Server Site?

fripperfripper Posts: 5Member
After a couple of years learning VB 6.0 and becoming reasonably comfortable with it I installed Visual Studio .Net this Summer and have been learning VB .Net. I am finding that VB .Net is a different animal than VB 6.0 ... in particular web forms are more restrictive than windows forms. My difficulty lies in finding a remote ASP .Net server out there that is (1) free and (2) works. I have established accounts with a couple but so far have not had much luck in getting my uploaded .Net apps to work properly ... although they work OK on my own system. Attempts to establish e-mail contact with the server folks have not been fruitful. Can someone suggest a .Net server that they have had some success with as a test bed for new network applications?

Thanks.

Comments