Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Unable to debug using default device

I am currently building a small system using VB 6.0 and also Embedded VB 3.0. I am having problem debugging vb 3.0. It can't detect my default device (which is the Pocket PC) and asked me to supply the Active Sync. But I already have Active Sync 3.5 installed and are able to connect Pocket PC and deskstop using the cradle. Can anyone help to solve this problem ?

Comments

• waits77waits77 Member Posts: 3
    Under tools->remote tool->configure platform manager, you can setup and test your connection to the emulator. Go to help->search->ActiveSync emulator, to find instructions on how to set up the connection. I'm assuming that setting up the actual device will be similar. In any case, you won't be able to enter the debug environment (if you can, please post how you did it).

: I am currently building a small system using VB 6.0 and also Embedded VB 3.0. I am having problem debugging vb 3.0. It can't detect my default device (which is the Pocket PC) and asked me to supply the Active Sync. But I already have Active Sync 3.5 installed and are able to connect Pocket PC and deskstop using the cradle. Can anyone help to solve this problem ?
    :