Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Project Topic in Visualbasic and Oracle

hi
i m not an expert in Visualbasic but i m good enough to do a project. can any one suggest me some good topics.
please leave the conventional topics like
railway reservation
taxation
Air-line reservation
ATM
coz i have done some of them in other languages

thankx

Comments

• stylinarmostylinarmo Posts: 7Member
    : hi
    : i m not an expert in Visualbasic but i m good enough to do a project. can any one suggest me some good topics.
    : please leave the conventional topics like
    : railway reservation
    : taxation
    : Air-line reservation
    : ATM
    : coz i have done some of them in other languages
    :
    : thankx
    :
    :
    HEy hows it going...I my self am looking for a project topic in c++ any ideas.?
  • rajakhurramrajakhurram Posts: 2Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by rajakhurram at 2003-1-9 23:26:37[/red][/b][hr]
    : hi
    : i m not an expert in Visualbasic but i m good enough to do a project. can any one suggest me some good topics.
    : please leave the conventional topics like
    : railway reservation
    : taxation
    : Air-line reservation
    : ATM
    : coz i have done some of them in other languages
    :
    : thankx
    :
    :

Here is a very unique idea 4 u
    If u r a graduate or have taken Compilers course then u should make a compiler generator!!!
    Specs:
    Input: 2 files
    1 for grammar and 1 for the program
    ouput: Show all the errors in the program and generate the code in assembly (or any other intermediate language)

And dont forget to mail it to me when completed at raja_khurram_82@hotmail.com for checking, testing, marketing and further suggessions