Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

where is my panel(taskbar)

masood_96masood_96 Member Posts: 2
hi friends ,
pls help me out i have a rhl 7.2 , i don't how the panel (taskbar) has vanished from the desktop , i have only icons on the desktop i,e home , trash and help. Iam unable to invoke any other
programmes since the panel has vanished.
can anybody help out of this mess plspslpls
thank you
hope to hear from u guys at the earliest
bye

Comments

• garwaingarwain Member Posts: 297
    Just guessing, since I haven't used the GUI on a redhat system for ages, but do you have a little tab on either side of the screen? If I remember right, there was a button on either side of the taskbar that would send it off screen to that side, so it would be out of the way. If you have a little tab either to the left or right, try clicking it.

: hi friends ,
    : pls help me out i have a rhl 7.2 , i don't how the panel (taskbar) has vanished from the desktop , i have only icons on the desktop i,e home , trash and help. Iam unable to invoke any other
    : programmes since the panel has vanished.
    : can anybody help out of this mess plspslpls
    : thank you
    : hope to hear from u guys at the earliest
    : bye
    :
    :

Ben Martin :-D
    programmer

• masood_96masood_96 Member Posts: 2
    hi martin thanks for ur info, i did check it out but no the little tab
    is not there i mean the whole taskbar has disappeared and i am unable to relaunch it do anythig to get it back.
    may be u can help me out
    take care
    bye

: Just guessing, since I haven't used the GUI on a redhat system for ages, but do you have a little tab on either side of the screen? If I remember right, there was a button on either side of the taskbar that would send it off screen to that side, so it would be out of the way. If you have a little tab either to the left or right, try clicking it.
    :
    : : hi friends ,
    : : pls help me out i have a rhl 7.2 , i don't how the panel (taskbar) has vanished from the desktop , i have only icons on the desktop i,e home , trash and help. Iam unable to invoke any other
    : : programmes since the panel has vanished.
    : : can anybody help out of this mess plspslpls
    : : thank you
    : : hope to hear from u guys at the earliest
    : : bye
    : :
    : :
    :
    :
    : Ben Martin :-D
    : programmer
    :
    :