Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

NEEDED PROGRAMMERS

moataZBmoataZB Member Posts: 5
I am an entrprenuer and I am going to start a new company. This company will manufacture handsets (I've designed these handsets and they are so good that they're going to blow the competetion out of the water), a new GUI operating system (I have designed the basic UI already), and applications for future cell phones. Let me emphasize the fact that my company is going to be one of the top, if not the top, companies in this industry. It will be one of the best known companies on the planet.
I need some programmers and engineers who can help me develop my products. You will recieve HUGE stock benefits if you are among the first to join this company.
If you are interested, please email me at moataz_bhatti@hotmail.com

Please contact me as soon as possible because time is money.

Comments

• Steven LiuSteven Liu Member Posts: 1
    I am interested in joining your company. I am a experienced software engineer. I can help you to make your idea into being.

: I am an entrprenuer and I am going to start a new company. This company will manufacture handsets (I've designed these handsets and they are so good that they're going to blow the competetion out of the water), a new GUI operating system (I have designed the basic UI already), and applications for future cell phones. Let me emphasize the fact that my company is going to be one of the top, if not the top, companies in this industry. It will be one of the best known companies on the planet.
    : I need some programmers and engineers who can help me develop my products. You will recieve HUGE stock benefits if you are among the first to join this company.
    : If you are interested, please email me at moataz_bhatti@hotmail.com
    :
    : Please contact me as soon as possible because time is money.
    :

• moataZBmoataZB Member Posts: 5
    Hi steven,

The company is in New York. If you are also in that area let me know.
    -moataz