Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

In major need of sprite/pixel artist for RPG

I've been developing an RPG for some time now and the engine is about 99% complete. It supports full, time based animation, walking npc's with some AI still in the works, you can see what you have equipted actually on your character, etc. The only thing holding this game back right now is art and npc dialogue. Theres even 3 themes already finished for the games soundtrack. Some other features include: you can go inside all buildings, npc's have individual personalities and carry on there own semi realistic life, and villages and cities are more to scale( unlike the usual 5 to 6 houses in a village ). The game is written from the ground up in C, the screen resolution is 640x480 with 16 bit color. Im looking for someone who can create sprite and other pixel art that looks very similar to somthing like chrono trigger. Characters and npc's are 32pixels tall by 16 pixels wide ( more or less for diffrent heights between people ), so this should serve as a general refrence point for everything else in the game. Everything should also be in .BMP format. Right now the team consists of 3 people, me doing the programming, one person on music, and one artist. Anyone who is interested should either reply on here or email me. Thanks.
-Dave
ca_priest@yahoo.com

Comments