Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Access to the path "\computer namefolder name" is denied.

geraldbauergeraldbauer Posts: 7Member
I am not able to write to a folder on a server, name B. I am able to write to another server, name A, with identical code. Security is set up on server B to allow IUSR_B read and write access to the folder I want to write to. This all works wonderful on another server and nothing on the service appears to be different between the two servers.

I am using HTTPPostedFile to save to the folder.

IUSR_computername is for anonymous accounts within IIS. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if so, what was done to resolve it.

Thanks.