Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Order of Forms

ReiderReider Posts: 36Member
If I have a program using more than one form and I now want a form I made after the first one to be the first form you see when you run the program, how do I do it?

Reider

Comments

• GideonOmegaGideonOmega Posts: 617Member
    : If I have a program using more than one form and I now want a form I made after the first one to be the first form you see when you run the program, how do I do it?
    :
    : Reider
    :
    go into your project menu, at the very bottom it will say yourprojectname properies, click on that then on the form that opens on the top right hand side it will say startup object, click on that and select the form that you want to start with.

[blue]
    C:Dos
    C:Dos Run
    Run Dos Run
    [/blue]