Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

administrator's Vs managers' rights & authorizations

Greetings to ya all.
I am working on an on-line bookstore's application and I am confused about the different authorizations given between the system administrator and the manager of the bookstore.Well,imagine amazon.com: What more data can the manager(s) see from the administrator??Or would they need to have the same rights to access everything??Ok,the manager rules the bookstore,but what if sth collapses(the database that includes the payment methods)??Then the system administrator would have to be able to log in and access all this data to fix the problems.Isn't it so?Or would the administrator be someone as high levelled as a manager in order to be reliable??
Thank you in advance,i would appreciate any help on this.
Yorgos
Athens,Greece