Something very interesting for DarQ - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Something very interesting for DarQ

lionblionb Posts: 1,688Member ✭✭

Comments

• leeosleeos Posts: 1,212Member
    : http://www.dutchthewiz.com/vb/arrays/
    :
    hahaha. that's funny.

what did you search on "Dutch Arrays?"
  • DarQDarQ Posts: 1,625Member
    F*uck guys!

Set Leeos = Nothing
    Set LionB = Nothing

!!!! :-D
    [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]

• lionblionb Posts: 1,688Member ✭✭
    [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-12-4 14:24:4[/red][/b][hr]
    : F*uck guys!
    :
    : Set Leeos = Nothing
    : Set LionB = Nothing
    :
    : !!!! :-D
    : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    :
    We are not Dutch Arrays. So you are not able to set us to nothing!

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : : F*uck guys!
    : :
    : : Set Leeos = Nothing
    : : Set LionB = Nothing
    : : !!!! :-D
    : : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    : We are not Arrays. So you are not able to set us to nothing!

That was a good one.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

:
    : what did you search on "Dutch Arrays?"
    :
    Nothing particular. I was googled for arrays and found this page.
    Let's build different Arrays. Let's say I'll build Russian Array, Leeos - English, infidel - American and Paul - Canadian. Then check how they are different from each other. DarQ can take a rest because we knew already that Dutch Array is very different. Remember, according to DarQ, it may be set to nothing :-D
  • infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : : what did you search on "Dutch Arrays?"
    : Nothing particular. I was googled for arrays and found this page.
    : Let's build different Arrays. Let's say I'll build Russian Array, Leeos - English, infidel - American and Paul - Canadian. Then check how they are different from each other. DarQ can take a rest because we knew already that Dutch Array is very different. Remember, according to DarQ, it may be set to nothing :-D

Very simple, my American array is defined globally and is used to maintain control over the middle-eastern RAM fields. It can be ReDimmed, but only to make it larger until it crowds local/indigenous arrays out of memory.
    :
    : Very simple, my American array is defined globally and is used to maintain control over the middle-eastern RAM fields. It can be ReDimmed, but only to make it larger until it crowds local/indigenous arrays out of memory.
    :
    My Russian Array much simplier. It's 3D Array. 3D because number 3 is magical for people from Russia. Long time ago when I was High School and then College student, it was possible to buy one botle of vodka (.5 L) just for 3 rubles. So if 3 individuals each with 1 ruble in the pocket could find each other, they could buy botle of vodka. That's why number 3 is magical and 3D array is real Russian Array.
  • leeosleeos Posts: 1,212Member
    : : Very simple, my American array is defined globally and is used to maintain control over the middle-eastern RAM fields. It can be ReDimmed, but only to make it larger until it crowds local/indigenous arrays out of memory.
    : My Russian Array much simplier. It's 3D Array. 3D because number 3 is magical for people from Russia. Long time ago when I was High School and then College student, it was possible to buy one botle of vodka (.5 L) just for 3 rubles. So if 3 individuals each with 1 ruble in the pocket could find each other, they could buy botle of vodka. That's why number 3 is magical and 3D array is real Russian Array.
    :

My English Array is Static.. It just increased today by adding in 1000 Iraqi assylum *UK easy access to tax payers cash & free house * seekers from a red cross centre in France.

: : :
    : My English Array is Static.. It just increased today by adding in 1000 Iraqi assylum :
    :
    Is it Static because 1000 and no one more?

• paulj59paulj59 Posts: 420Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by paulj59 at 2002-12-5 11:48:58[/red][/b][hr]
    : : what did you search on "Dutch Arrays?"
    : Nothing particular. I was googled for arrays and found this page.
    : Let's build different Arrays. Let's say I'll build Russian Array, Leeos - English, infidel - American and Paul - Canadian. Then check how they are different from each other. DarQ can take a rest because we knew already that Dutch Array is very different. Remember, according to DarQ, it may be set to nothing :-D
    :

The Canadian array is the American array from 3 years after FDA approval.