Something very interesting for DarQ - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Something very interesting for DarQ

lionblionb Posts: 1,688Member ✭✭

Comments

• leeosleeos Posts: 1,212Member
    : http://www.dutchthewiz.com/vb/arrays/
    :
    hahaha. that's funny.

what did you search on "Dutch Arrays?"
  • DarQDarQ Posts: 1,625Member
    F*uck guys!

Set Leeos = Nothing
    Set LionB = Nothing

!!!! :-D
    [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]

• lionblionb Posts: 1,688Member ✭✭
    [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-12-4 14:24:4[/red][/b][hr]
    : F*uck guys!
    :
    : Set Leeos = Nothing
    : Set LionB = Nothing
    :
    : !!!! :-D
    : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    :
    We are not Dutch Arrays. So you are not able to set us to nothing!

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : : F*uck guys!
    : :
    : : Set Leeos = Nothing
    : : Set LionB = Nothing
    : : !!!! :-D
    : : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    : We are not Arrays. So you are not able to set us to nothing!

That was a good one.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

:
    : what did you search on "Dutch Arrays?"
    :
    Nothing particular. I was googled for arrays and found this page.
    Let's build different Arrays. Let's say I'll build Russian Array, Leeos - English, infidel - American and Paul - Canadian. Then check how they are different from each other. DarQ can take a rest because we knew already that Dutch Array is very different. Remember, according to DarQ, it may be set to nothing :-D
  • infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : : what did you search on "Dutch Arrays?"
    : Nothing particular. I was googled for arrays and found this page.
    : Let's build different Arrays. Let's say I'll build Russian Array, Leeos - English, infidel - American and Paul - Canadian. Then check how they are different from each other. DarQ can take a rest because we knew already that Dutch Array is very different. Remember, according to DarQ, it may be set to nothing :-D

Very simple, my American array is defined globally and is used to maintain control over the middle-eastern RAM fields. It can be ReDimmed, but only to make it larger until it crowds local/indigenous arrays out of memory.
    :
    : Very simple, my American array is defined globally and is used to maintain control over the middle-eastern RAM fields. It can be ReDimmed, but only to make it larger until it crowds local/indigenous arrays out of memory.
    :
    My Russian Array much simplier. It's 3D Array. 3D because number 3 is magical for people from Russia. Long time ago when I was High School and then College student, it was possible to buy one botle of vodka (.5 L) just for 3 rubles. So if 3 individuals each with 1 ruble in the pocket could find each other, they could buy botle of vodka. That's why number 3 is magical and 3D array is real Russian Array.
  • leeosleeos Posts: 1,212Member
    : : Very simple, my American array is defined globally and is used to maintain control over the middle-eastern RAM fields. It can be ReDimmed, but only to make it larger until it crowds local/indigenous arrays out of memory.
    : My Russian Array much simplier. It's 3D Array. 3D because number 3 is magical for people from Russia. Long time ago when I was High School and then College student, it was possible to buy one botle of vodka (.5 L) just for 3 rubles. So if 3 individuals each with 1 ruble in the pocket could find each other, they could buy botle of vodka. That's why number 3 is magical and 3D array is real Russian Array.
    :

My English Array is Static.. It just increased today by adding in 1000 Iraqi assylum *UK easy access to tax payers cash & free house * seekers from a red cross centre in France.

: : :
    : My English Array is Static.. It just increased today by adding in 1000 Iraqi assylum :
    :
    Is it Static because 1000 and no one more?

• paulj59paulj59 Posts: 420Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by paulj59 at 2002-12-5 11:48:58[/red][/b][hr]
    : : what did you search on "Dutch Arrays?"
    : Nothing particular. I was googled for arrays and found this page.
    : Let's build different Arrays. Let's say I'll build Russian Array, Leeos - English, infidel - American and Paul - Canadian. Then check how they are different from each other. DarQ can take a rest because we knew already that Dutch Array is very different. Remember, according to DarQ, it may be set to nothing :-D
    :

The Canadian array is the American array from 3 years after FDA approval.