Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

good grafix

pc_martyrpc_martyr Posts: 11Member
i want to make a duke 3d or doom like game. the only problem is with the grafix and the battle, movement engine. i cant find any info anywhere else that can help me. (mainly due to no download ability)
if you guys no any resources or advice for me.

PC_MARTYR
(pc_martyr@yahoo.com)

Comments

• jasonpsagejasonpsage Posts: 37Member
    : i want to make a duke 3d or doom like game. the only problem is with the grafix and the battle, movement engine. i cant find any info anywhere else that can help me. (mainly due to no download ability)
    : if you guys no any resources or advice for me.
    :
    : PC_MARTYR
    : (pc_martyr@yahoo.com)
    :
    Years back there was a Wolfenstein sourcecode file out - was the whole gfx engine for that. You might find a doom one if you're fortunate.

Good Luck Bro :)
    Jason