unit memory? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

unit memory?

sexyderrysexyderry Posts: 31Member
i downloaded a pascal prgram from here....and itr doesnt compile says [bold]"cant find unit memory" [/bold] help please...

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : i downloaded a pascal prgram from here....and itr doesnt compile says [bold]"cant find unit memory" [/bold] help please...
    :
    In one of the uses lists there is a unit called Memory listed. You need this unit to compile the program, which I think is a user-created unit. You either need to find this unit, or recreate a similar one.
  • jasonpsagejasonpsage Posts: 37Member
    : : i downloaded a pascal prgram from here....and itr doesnt compile says [bold]"cant find unit memory" [/bold] help please...
    : :
    : In one of the uses lists there is a unit called Memory listed. You need this unit to compile the program, which I think is a user-created unit. You either need to find this unit, or recreate a similar one.
    :

Hey "Z", When I first read the question I was confused myself - until I read your reply! hahah Was thinking RAM not UNIT at first :)
    Jason